Welcome to Linda's Blog

You are spending precious time on this visit to my blog. I hope to be able to make it a rewarding experience for you. Do visit often and tell your friends about it.

My Profile

Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
Someone with varied interests and all consuming curiosity about the world around us.

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Health Related News-2 - Healthy Cooking - Care2.com

The Healthy Cooking group of Care2 has a thread on Health Related News. Last May 27 I posted an item on “The Five Worst Foods to Grill”. Here it is in its entirety, lifted from the page in care2. Sorry I could not figure out how to delete the other entries. You can choose to ignore them or you can browse through them.

Health Related News-2 - Healthy Cooking - Care2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List